The 360 Emergence is aware that the world is continually evolving
with new protocols and guidelines.
Here you will find our most updated policies that we are working
in accordance with for our in-person offerings. Each section is dated to when
it has last been updated, and we offer links in the text so you may check the source of information in case any last minute changes have been made before you make your decision to attend any in-person offering.
Please be aware of these requirements for international travelers.
According to The Costa Rican Government, all tourists must:
• The name and address of where you are staying.
• Have a return airline ticket.
At this time,
you do not need to be fully vaccinated to be granted entry into Costa Rica.
The 360 Emergence takes the health of all of our community members seriously.
Accordingly, we will follow clear protocols related to Covid-19
to prioritize everyone’s health and safety at this retreat. Our protocol is subject to change.
• In an effort to protect your investment, we request that you minimize exposure to Covid before your journey to Costa Rica. If you have come into contact with anyone who is Covid positive before your departure you will not be able to attend.
• As of now, we will not require testing.
Should there be a surge, this may be implemented closer to the date of the offering.
• Masking will be optional.
• I understand that I must practice good hygiene protocol, which will include using provided hand sanitizer before entering the space and after bathroom breaks, as well as after touching surfaces.
• If I have any symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting) I will stay home.
• I understand that as new information emerges, the protocol may also shift.