$135.00 – $220.00
Saturday, Jan. 27th | 11am – 5pm
Sunday, Jan. 28th. | 11am – 5pm
Clod Ensemble Studios,
In Person Weekend Immersion
Intermediate/Advanced Level Practice
You can attend FEELINGS as a 2 day progression of embodied healing,
or you can attend Friday or Saturday only as stand-alone offerings.
Please show your receipt of purchase at the door.
Saturday Only: $135
Sunday Only: $145
Full Weekend: $220
Please read Description + Cancellation Policy + Covid protocol below
Embodiment requires the ability to feel and allow the body’s emotions.
This embodied awareness is necessary to realign
what we do with what we believe.
In FEELINGS you will expand your somatic range of expression and understanding, so you can identify and familiarize yourself with your frequencies of feeling. Meet the unfriendly and friendly feelings that run your show and the wisdoms they offer.
In The 360 we somatically explore the nuances and textures of unique and simultaneous feelings.Those that get under your skin like mosquitoes and those that bring you a taste of the delicious. We then utilize this awareness to help create harmonious in-joy-able honest lives.
If you are human, you are feeling.
So let’s become sensate in our emotional embodied wholeness.
Feelings is Core Curriculum for The 360 Emergence,
and Pre Requisite for The 360 Apprenticeship.
We encourage current and possible future 360 Apprentices to participate.
Perfect for Movement and Ecstatic Dance Facilitators for continued education and all those seeking to refine their practice.
If you need to cancel for any reason, illness or emergency after you have registered for this event, you will receive a refund up to two weeks in advance of his offering (January 13th, 2024).
Your refund will be the amount paid minus a non refundable deposit of $50. If you wish to cancel after this date, we will credit your ticket price minus the non refundable deposit of $50, for use towards a future in person or online offering with The 360.
This credit will be accessible for 1 year.
There will be NO credits processed after January 25th, 2023 . You may choose to sell or gift your ticket to someone else. If you do, make sure the new ticket holder has written consent or proof of transfer (the emailed invoice) on their person for entry.
1. I will provide proof of a negative Covid test upon entry. This test will be taken before arriving. IF USING AN AT HOME TEST: We request you take a photo of the results at the time of taking the test, ensuring we see the actual result, and the timestamp of the photo to make sure it is within 72 hours.
2. Masking will be optional.
3. I understand that I must practice good hygiene protocol, which will include using provided hand sanitizer before entering the space and after bathroom breaks, as well as after touching surfaces.
4. If I have any symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting) I will stay home and contact The 360 Emergence as soon as possible.
5. I understand that if I get sick in the following 5 days after the event, I will notify The 360 Emergence so that the necessary cautionary measures can be taken for anyone else who was in the space.
6. I understand that as new information emerges, the protocol will also shift.
This Immersion will take place at Clod Ensemble’s new studios,
in the Design District on Greenwich Peninsula.
Clod Ensemble Studios
C2, 3 Cripps Yard, Soames Walk, Design District,
Greenwich Peninsula, SE100BQ.
The studio is 5 minutes walk from North Greenwich tube on the Jubilee Line.
The nearest tube station is North Greenwich on the Jubilee Line. When you come out of the station (02 exit), turn right past the NOW Gallery and you will see the bubbly Design District Canteen building – to the left of the canteen is our building which is a copper/rusty colour.
There are two carparks next to the Design District.
Car Park 3 is the closest. Car Park 2 is also nearby. Both are paid on an hourly rate.
• There is a sprung wooden floor so we ask to just have bottled water and no food or other drinks in the studio.
• There are plenty of places to eat nearby including Design District Canteen and Wagamama.
• No outdoor shoes in the space.
• Participants will be asked to leave belongings in a secure design studio on the first floor.
• A member of the team will be there to meet you and help you to navigate the building.
• Clod Ensemble share the building with the Design District Canteen kitchen and staff room –
please be considerate to our neighbours.
Financial Assistance is available for Full Weekend Purchases.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.