$1,350.00 – $1,650.00
with Kate Shela + Amber Ryan
February 18th- 25th
Joshua Tree Retreat Center
Single — Standard
(with one queen bed or two twin beds) — $1550
Single — Deluxe
(living room w/ bedroom; queen bed) — $1650
Shared — Deluxe
(two separate sleeping quarters; twin beds) — $1440
Shared — Standard
(one room; twin beds) — $1350
To be added to the waitlist for a room type,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Price includes lodging + meals during Module 3.
• All Payments must be initiated by November 10th.
You may pay in full, or pay a 50% deposit.
Note: By selecting the 50% deposit, your final payment
will need to be completed on or by January 6th, 2023.
Cancellation + Covid Policy are located in the “Description” drop-down below
The accommodations are very simple and basic in their amenities.
If you are a person who desires a certain level of comfort that exceeds what the property has to offer, we will provide a list of things you may want to bring in order to enhance your stay during Module 3.
Accommodations on the Joshua Tree Retreat Center campus vary in configuration.
All preferences will be based on single and shared occupancy.
Room selection is first come first serve.
Located closest to Nobel Hall.
All cottages have private bathrooms.
Each cottage has an individual configuration
with either one queen bed or two twin beds.
Located closest to the pool.
All rooms have private bathrooms.
Each room has an individual configuration most
with either one queen bed or two twin beds.
All prices are per person and include
your choice of accommodation, 3 healthy meals each day.
All selections are first come first serve, and room assignment
will not have preference beyond shared or single.
If you are purchasing a selection with one or more roommates you will be able to email email@example.com to let us know if you have a roommate preference, we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
It is possible that room accommodations listed as SOLD OUT above
may become available in the coming weeks.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the waitlist for a certain accommodation type.
A 50% deposit on your accommodation of choice is required for registration.
First Payment of 50% DUE by 11/10/22
Final Payment of 50% DUE by 1/6/23
You will be responsible for completing your payments by these dates by either visiting your “My Accounts Page” or following through on the invoice.
Once you register, you should receive a receipt for your purchase, and we will follow up with a welcome letter with details about this Module.
If you are purchasing accommodations other than a single unit,
and we are unable to fill the other bed in your selection,
we will be in touch to discuss revisions to your accommodation preference which may or may not result in a price increase.
If you need to cancel for any reason after you have registered for this event,
you will receive a refund minus a $300 fee up to six weeks in advance of this offering (1/6/2023).
We strongly suggest that everyone purchase additional traveler’s insurance to protect
In the event that the US government makes the execution of this event legally impossible by mandating the closure of hotels including Joshua Tree Retreat Center, the retreat will be canceled and deposits will be refunded.
The 360 Emergence takes the health of all of our community members seriously.
We recognize this is a radical act.
We are showing up to this to be in service to each other’s personal healing and communal healing.
Accordingly, we will follow clear protocols related to Covid-19
to prioritize everyone’s health and safety at this retreat.
As of April 20, 2022, this is our protocol, it is subject to change.
Before your arrival:
• We highly suggest quarantining before this to protect your investment and fellow Apprentices.
• Testing within 72 hours before your arrival or as close to your arrival time as possible. PCR and antigen test results are accepted.
• If you are traveling via public transport we suggest you please remain masked in public spaces until your arrival to minimize exposure.
During our time together:
• JTRC suggests we remain masked in communal areas: the main office, the bookstore, and the cafe.
• Masks will be optional during sessions.
• At the beginning of each day, we will perform temperature checks.
• If any symptoms of Covid appear during our time together, you will be required to get a negative Covid test before being able to rejoin the group. If you test positive, you will be responsible for your quarantine and healthcare costs. We highly encourage all participants, vaccinated or not, to get travel insurance to support you in this if it becomes needed.
After our time together:
• 5 days after the retreat, if you test positive for Covid, it is your responsibility to inform The 360 Emergence to report your results.