with Kate Shela + Amber Ryan
April 12th- 16th
Joshua Tree Retreat Center
Joshua Tree, CA, USA
• Price includes tuition, lodging + meals during SEER.
• Your registration will ONLY be considered complete once you complete this step of payment.
• You may pay in full, or pay a 50% deposit.
Note: By selecting the 50% deposit, your final payment
will be automatically deducted from your account on January 12th, 2023.
• Cancellation + Covid Policy are located in the “Description” drop down below, PLEASE READ
All prices are per person and include tuition for the retreat,
your choice of accommodation, 3 healthy meals each day.
A 50% deposit on your accommodation of choice is required for registration.
Final payments are to be completed on January 12th, 2023.
Any registrations on or after January 12th, 2023 are required to be paid in full.
Once you register, you will be sent a link to complete the registration form.
If you need to cancel for any reason after you have registered for this event,
you will receive a refund minus a $500 fee up to six weeks in advance of this offering (March, 1st 2023).
After this date, if you test positive for Covid or are experiencing an emergency,
your funds minus the $500 fee will be returned ONLY IF your spot
can be replaced by a new participant.
If your spot is not filled, your investment will not be refunded.
We strongly suggest that everyone purchase additional traveler’s insurance
to protect your investment.
The 360 Emergence takes the health of all of our community members seriously.
We recognize this is a radical act.
We are showing up to this to be in service to each other’s personal healing and communal healing.
Accordingly, we will follow clear protocols related to Covid-19
to prioritize everyone’s health and safety at this retreat.
As of April 20, 2022, this is our protocol, it is subject to change.
Before your arrival:
• We highly suggest quarantining before this to protect your investment and fellow All Night participants.
• Testing within 12 hours before your arrival or as close to your arrival time as possible. PCR and antigen test results are accepted.
• If you are traveling via public transport we suggest you please remain masked in public spaces until your arrival to minimize exposure.
During our time together:
• JTRC suggests we remain masked in communal areas: the main office, the bookstore, and the cafe.
• Masks will be optional during sessions.
• At the beginning of each day, we will perform temperature checks.
• Re-testing will happen on the second full day of SEER.
• If any symptoms of Covid appear during our time together, you will be required to get a negative Covid test before being able to rejoin the group. If you test positive, you will be responsible for your quarantine and healthcare costs. We highly encourage all participants, vaccinated or not, to get travel insurance to support you in this if it becomes needed.
After our time together:
• 5 days after the retreat, if you test positive for Covid, it is your responsibility to inform The 360 Emergence to report your results.