Once you complete your transaction, you will receive the Zoom Link in your receipt. You will also receive a Welcome Letter sent to the email you registered with containing the link for the lab you are registered for.
You only need to register once to join with your household.
The recording of Sunday Soul will be sent to all registered participants with an On Demand link after the close of the session, and will be available to view for one week.
Sunday Soul Architecture :
• Doors open at 9:45am Los Angeles Time
• Please arrive on time, at or before 10am Los Angeles Time
• At 10am Los Angeles Time the hour-long Movement Session will begin.
• Your presence is requested for the duration of the session.
• We may close with 15-20 minutes of Connection / Integration / Shares following the completion of the movement session. This part is optional.
Zoom Guidelines :
• Your output microphone will be defaulted to mute so feel free to make as much noise as you wish.
• At some point we may open the space up for shares. Please utilize the ‘raise your hand’ function if you’d like to share, by tapping the three dots in the box with your own video and using the drop-down menu to select raise your hand. Amber will invite participants to share and a host will un-mute them.
• During the session you can use the chat feature to message our host if you need support.
Creating a Safe Container :
• In Zoom, you have the ability to “pin” or partner with another participant. This feature only changes your view. There is no way of directly knowing whether or not someone has pinned your video. If you would like to choose not to be pinned by another participant we simply request that you turn your video off. Turning your video on is the indicator of your consent for another participant to pin you. If you would like to plan a partner dance you can chat with another participant directly.
• To meet your comfort level you may turn off your video at any point.
• Anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior on screen, or in the chat, will be removed by the Host.
• The 360 Emergence records each session. No recording will be shared without the consent of any participant on the recording.
• If you prefer to not have your share recorded, you can request that we pause the recording before you speak.
• Please hold whatever is shared by another participant within the group in confidence.
• Wear clothing that is comfortable to move and sweat in.
• Have your computer charged or plugged in.
• Set your space in a way that feels good to you, where your practice will be uninterrupted. Creating ambient lighting if it is available or lighting a candle if that is your way.
• Please have your water near you so once we begin this hourlong practice, you can be present for the duration.
If you have any questions before we begin please email email@example.com