$45.00 – $200.00
Friday, October 6th | 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Saturday, October 7th | 11:00am – 6:00pm
The Sammons Center for the Arts
Friday Night Drop In
Tier 1: $35
Tier 2: $45
Full Immersion Attendance:
(Friday + Saturday)
Tier 3: $175
Tier 4: $200
Tickets are sold in separate “Tiers” to provide discounted tickets for those who purchase early. This is an effort to have a lower price range for those who may need support in attendance. Tiers are first come, first serve and will be available until sold out.
If you have any questions or require any Financial Assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read Description + Cancellation Policy + Covid protocol below
The 360 Compass is a progressive embodiment tool kit utilizing modern and ancient techniques of ecstatic dance, movement meditation, and yoga nidra.
In this weekend immersion we will:
Cultivate a refined awareness towards our energy body
Amplify our ability to consciously tune our physical energetic instrument
Explore self healing
Align deep body knowing with the direction of our soul
Join The 360 Compass to deepen your human tool kit and awaken to a living 360 perspective.
This immersion is for both students and teachers on the path of embodiment.
The study will nourish, heal and educate.
is Core Curriculum for The 360 Emergence.
Perfect for Movement and Ecstatic Dance Facilitators
for continued education and all those seeking to refine their practice.
• Check in will begin 30min before start time.
• Please enter the journey space in silence.
The dance floor is a talk free zone. If you need to talk with someone,
please first consider and respect their dance, and if it is really important, please go outside to talk.
• This is a drug-free and alcohol-free space.
• No phones, shazam, or recording devices – no photography or video allowed –
and please turn off all notifications and ringers.
• Please wear loose comfortable clothes and layers are recommended.
• Please wear a soft shoe or barefoot – no socks or outside shoes on the dance floor.
• Please bring enough water with you for the entirety of the session, and as few personal belongings as possible.
• Please refrain from wearing heavy perfumes or jewelry.
• No gum, please.
A Note on Yoga Nidra
During our time together, we will have time to enter into the practice of Yoga Nidra also known as Enlightened Sleep.
In the practice of Yoga Nidra, you will lie on your back for the duration of the experience. You will be invited to create a Yoga Nidra nest of absolute support and comfort to allow the body and the mind to rest deeply whilst awareness awakens.
‣ Create a comfortable surface to lay upon
‣ Pillow under your knees
‣ Small pillow under your head
‣ A blanket to stay warm
‣ Light eye covering
If you need to cancel for any reason, illness or emergency after you have registered for the FULL IMMERSION attendance for this event, you will receive a refund up to two weeks in advance of his offering (September 22nd, 2023). Your refund will be the amount paid minus a non refundable deposit of $50. If you wish to cancel after this date, we will credit your ticket price minus the non refundable deposit of $50, for use towards a future in person or online offering with The 360.
This credit will be accessible for 1 year.
There will be no credits processed after October 4th. You may choose to sell or gift your ticket to someone else. If you do, make sure the new ticket holder has written consent or proof of transfer (the emailed invoice) on their person for entry.
All ticket sales for FRIDAY NIGHT DROP IN ONLY are final with no refunds or transfers through The 360 Emergence. Should you not be able to attend this event for any reason, you may choose to sell your ticket to someone else. If you do sell your ticket, make sure the new ticket holder has written consent or proof of transfer (the emailed invoice) on their person for entry.
1. As of now, we will not require testing. Should there be a surge, this may be implemented closer to the date of the offering.
2. Masking will be optional.
3. I understand that I must practice good hygiene protocol, which will include using provided hand sanitizer before entering the space and after bathroom breaks, as well as after touching surfaces.
4. If I have any symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting) I will stay home.
5. I understand that as new information emerges, the protocol may also shift.