$125.00 – $135.00
Saturday March 25th | 11am- 6pm
Sunday March 26th | 11am-5pm
Clod Ensemble Studios
You can attend the 2 day Lab as a progression of embodied healing
or you can attend Saturday or Sunday as stand-alone day longs.
Single Day March 25th Purchase: $135
Single Day March 26th Purchase: $125
Full Weekend Purchase: $200 – Add both dates to your cart and enter coupon code KateLondon2023 for this discounted rate.
Online sales only. No cash at the door.
Financial Assistance is available for Full Weekend Purchases.
Inquire by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information +
Cancellation + Covid Protocol
In Description Below. PLEASE READ.
This dance floor will be fertile ground for somatic exploration and a deepening of new and ancient modalities. Co-creating a healing container for collective vision and life retrievals.
A body in motion helps us make sense of our world. With every foot step…With every song…With every drop of sweat…You can alter the world within you and around you.
So connect to your body. Connect to your agency.
Connect to your community. Connect to the earth.
The 360 will guide you home.
During This Lab You Will:
-Dance Dance Dance
-Experience the body as a compass
-Practice seeing and being seen
There is a limited capacity for this event.
No cash at the door, online sales only.
The workshop will take place at Clod Ensemble’s new studios,
in the Design District on Greenwich Peninsula.
Clod Ensemble Studios
C2, 3 Cripps Yard, Soames Walk, Design District, Greenwich Peninsula, SE10 0BQ.
The studio is 5 minutes walk from North Greenwich tube on the Jubilee Line.
The nearest tube station is North Greenwich on the Jubilee Line. When you come out of the station (02 exit), turn right past the NOW Gallery and you will see the bubbly Design District Canteen building – to the left of the canteen is our building which is a copper/rusty colour.
There are two carparks next to the Design District.
Car Park 3 is the closest. Car Park 2 is also nearby. Both are paid on an hourly rate.
Ride Share Access:
Cabs can stop and unload in the Phoenix Road adjacent to Car Park 3. (You have to drive via Cutter Lane to reach this drop-off spot).
• There is a sprung wooden floor so we ask to just have bottled water and no food or other drinks in the studio.
• There are plenty of places to eat nearby including Design District Canteen and Wagamama.
• No outdoor shoes in the space.
• Participants will be asked to leave belongings in a secure design studio on the first floor.
• A member of the team will be there to meet you and help you to navigate the building.
• Clod Ensemble share the building with the Design District Canteen kitchen and staff room –
please be considerate to our neighbours.
The 360 Covid Policy:
• I will provide proof of a negative Covid test upon entry. This test will be taken before arriving. IF USING AN AT-HOME TEST: We request you take a photo of the results at the time of taking the test, ensuring we see the actual result, and the timestamp of the photo to make sure it is within 72 hours.
• Masking will be optional.
• I understand that I must practice good hygiene protocol, which will include using provided hand sanitizer before entering the space and after bathroom breaks, as well as after touching surfaces.
• If I have any symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting) I will stay home and contact The 360 Emergence as soon as possible.
• I understand that if I get sick in the following 5 days after the event, I will notify The 360 Emergence so that the necessary cautionary measures can be taken for anyone else who was in the space.
• I understand that as new information emerges, the protocol will also shift.
The 360 Lab Etiquette:
• Doors close 20mins after the start of each Lab to create a safe-held container.
• No children under 18 in the Labs.
• This is a drug-free and alcohol-free space.
• No phones, shazam, or recording devices – no photography or video allowed –
and please turn off all notifications and ringers.
• Newcomers are always welcome.
• Please wear loose comfortable clothes and layers are recommended.
• Please wear a soft shoe or barefoot – no socks or outside shoes on the dance floor.
• Please bring a bottle of water.
• Please enter the space in silence.
• Please refrain from wearing heavy perfumes or jewelry.
• No gum, please.
The 360 Cancellation Policy:
If you need to cancel for any reason, illness or emergency after you have registered for this event,
you will receive a refund up to two weeks in advance of his offering
(March 10th, 2023).
Your refund will be the amount paid minus a non-refundable deposit of $50.
If you wish to cancel after this date, we will credit your ticket price minus the non-refundable deposit
of $50, for use towards a future in person or online offering with The 360.
This credit will be accessible for 1 year.
There will be no credits processed after March 22nd.
You may choose to sell or gift your ticket to someone else.
If you do, make sure the new ticket holder has written consent or
proof of transfer (the emailed invoice) on their person for entry.