With Kate Shela + Amber Ryan | Full Weekend
Mark Morris Dance Center | Brooklyn | New York
Saturday Nov. 12th | 5pm- 9pm
Sunday Nov. 13th | 10:30am-2:30pm
Online Sales only. No cash at the door.
Full Weekend: $200
Financial Assistance is available. Inquire by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Requisite for The 360 Emergence Apprenticeship |
This Immersion counts as 2 days in The Compass
Lab + Covid Protocol + Cancellation Policy in Description Below.
The 360 Emergence is an embodiment, free-form,
spirit-driven movement practice motivated by an ethic of care and justice
that bridges dance and personal growth, rigor and freedom,
individuality and the global collective.
The 360 Emergence offers a movement map that is a
journey of discovery, healing, and actualization.
We create a community of communities that connect
local embodied practice to a global embodiment movement.
Our time will be fertile ground to be introduced to The 360 Emergence mapping
for somatic discovery, exploration and a deepening of new and ancient modalities.
Opening our lens of awareness somatically, energetically, and soulfully.
Meet your presence by being present, feel your mooring by connecting to your anchors and
welcomein The 360 practices for embodied Life Retrieval.
• Masking will be optional.
• Please use provided hand sanitizer before entering the space.
• If I have any symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion or runny nose,
nausea or vomiting) I will stay home and contact The 360 Emergence as soon as possible to free up my space.
• I understand that I must practice good hygiene protocol, which will include using provided hand sanitizer
before entering the space and after bathroom breaks, as well as after touching surfaces.
• I understand that if I get sick in the following 5 days after the event, I will notify The 360 Emergence
so that the necessary cautionary measures can be taken for anyone else who was in the space.
• I understand that as new information emerges, the protocol will also shift.
• If you need to cancel for any reason after you have registered for this event,
you will receive a refund up to 2 weeks in advance of this offering (October 29th, 2022).
Your refund will be the amount paid minus a non refundable deposit of 20%.
The refund will be returned in the platform that it was originally purchased,
within 30 days of the request.
• There will be no refunds within the two weeks of our start date.