$30.00 – $50.00
Friday May 26th
Warm Up: 7:00pm – 7:30pm
Session: 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Mark Morris Dance Center
Online Sales only. No cash at the door.
If purchasing for another individual please note their name + email address in the notes of your purchase.
Tier 1: $30
Tier 2: $40
Tier 3: $50
Tickets are sold in separate “Tiers” to provide discounted tickets for those who purchase early. This is an effort to have a lower price range for those who may need support in attendance. Tiers are first come, first serve and will be available until sold out.
Lab + Covid Protocol in Description Below. PLEASE READ.
With evocative sounds and a mix of soul driven world beats, we will dance and be danced to our root essence arriving into deeper connection with our own innate wisdom, with the elements that surround, and belonged on the inter-connected web of life.
Join Amber Ryan and The 360 Emergence for a Friday evening dance enriched with soul, beckoning ourselves towards the unified whole.
• Check in will begin at 6:30pm. Doors to the floor open at 7:00pm for those who wish to have a longer warm up.
The journey will start promptly at 7:30pm, we request that everyone is in the space by then.
• Please enter the journey space in silence.
The dance floor is a talk free zone. If you need to talk with someone,
please first consider and respect their dance, and if it is really important, please go outside to talk.
• This is a drug-free and alcohol-free space.
• No phones, shazam, or recording devices – no photography or video allowed –
and please turn off all notifications and ringers.
• Please wear loose comfortable clothes and layers are recommended.
• Please wear a soft shoe or barefoot – no socks or outside shoes on the dance floor.
• Please bring enough water with you for the entirety of the session, and as few personal belongings as possible.
• Please refrain from wearing heavy perfumes or jewelry.
• No gum, please.
1. As of now, we will not require testing. Should there be a surge, this may be implemented closer to the date of the offering.
2. Masking will be optional.
3. I understand that I must practice good hygiene protocol, which will include using provided hand sanitizer before entering the space and after bathroom breaks, as well as after touching surfaces.
4. If I have any symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting) I will stay home.
5. I understand that as new information emerges, the protocol may also shift.
All ticket sales are final with no refunds or transfers through The 360 Emergence. Should you not be able to attend this event for any reason, you may choose to sell your ticket to someone else. If you do sell your ticket, make sure the new ticket holder has written consent or proof of transfer (the emailed invoice) on their person for entry.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.