The 360 Emergence is a free-form movement practice which straddles the line between dance and personal growth, between rigor and freedom, between individuality and community.
It is a perspective changing embodiment process designed to bring out your optimal potential through somatic exploration + phenomenal music. A curated crucible for the ever changing human.
Once you complete your transaction, you will receive the Zoom link for the Labs purchased in your emailed receipt.
If you need any links to be resent, please email Kirstin at firstname.lastname@example.org
You only need to register once to join with your household.
Please share only the event link for people that wish to join.
We have a maximum capacity, so sharing the Zoom link
will disrupt the program for those who are registering.
The recording of Vitamin Dance will be sent to you with an
On Demand link following the close of the session,
and will be available for you to view for one week.
THE ARCHITECTURE :
- When you first come on the call, you will be in a “waiting room” until one of our hosts welcomes you in. The waiting room is simply a screen indicating that you are in the right place.
- Doors open at 9:30 am PDT/California time for those who need any support with Zoom.
- The session will begin at 10:00 am PDT/California time.
- Your microphone will be defaulted to mute.
- The Dance will end at 11:00am PDT/California time.
- There will be time for sharing at the end of the dance. If you wish to share the Host will unmute you in the order of raised hands.
- Before we close the Zoom room there will be time for being with each other in the Break Out rooms.
CREATING A SAFE CONTAINER:
- To tend to your own nervous system, or sense of privacy, you can turn off your camera at any point. This will be explained in the Zoom Essentials tutorial at 9:30am PDT/California time.
- Anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior on screen, or in the chat will be removed by the Host.
- In Zoom, you have the ability to “pin” or partner with another participant. This feature only changes your view. There is no way of directly knowing whether or not someone has pinned your video. If you would like to choose not to be pinned by another participant we simply request that you turn your video off. Turning your video on is the indicator that you would like to offer your consent for another participant to pin you. If you would like to plan a partnered dance you can chat or text with another participant directly.
- The entire session, including the shares, will be recorded by our session host. This recording is for internal use only and will not be shared. The only screen being recorded during the dance will be the screen of the teacher, keeping the privacy of our students intact.
- Make sure your computer or device is plugged in or charged fully.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Please set your space in a way that feels good to you.
- Please have your water close by.
If you have any questions please reach out to Kirstin at email@example.com